Safety & Mobility / Aging in Place
Keep You or Your Loved Ones Safe & Comfortable in Your Home
With baby boomers approaching the golden years, there is an increased demand to stay comfortable in their homes instead of being moved to a nursing home. In fact, a recent AARP survey found that 88% of respondents (all of whom were 50 years or older) claimed that it was extremely important to have services that allowed for them to “age in place.” If you or a loved one are interested in staying home, give us call.
We can come to your home and perform various tasks and modifications that make it possible for you to stay comfortably in your home. Just some of the tasks that we can complete include:
- Installation of guard and hand rails
- Assembly of more suitable furniture
- Widening of the doorways
- Raising of the toilet seats
- Installation of grab bars
- Installing brand new shower heads
- Enhancing the lighting fixtures
- Replacing cabinet and door handles
- Moving light switches and electrical plugs
Work with Rockport’s Preferred Handymen
When The Secret Services professionals show up to your door, you can be confident knowing that they have many years of industry experience—meaning that the work we deliver is consistently high-quality. We believe in the quality of work so much that we guarantee our workmanship!